Friday 15 June 2012

...Spawns a life time of heresy

Chaos renegade dedicated to nurgle

So this is my test model for my renegade guard. Now i'm not sure how i feel about it. I expected it to look better but it doesn't look great. I need help with how to improve this guy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy some more pics of the model.




The eyes are meant to be bright green but you cant really see it, but i don't really want to make it any brighter, in case it looks stupid. What do you think? how could it be improved?




And the pic from the back, quite plain.


So any ideas, just drop a comment and give me some help. Would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. More rust, rot and mold! Try giving it a dark wash to make him look less clean. He does server Papa Nurgle after all.

    ReplyDelete