Wednesday 17 October 2012

The 3 night painting challenge



So over the next 3 nights i have no plans, none what so ever so i have issued my self the challenge of painting as much of a dint into my Eldar army as i think i can. So for starters i have the following models to paint:




  • 12 Guardians defenders
  • 1 Weapons platform
  • 3 Warlocks
  • 8 Wraithguard
  • 12 Fire dragons

So over the next 3 days i'm going to post on my progress of the painting list. I will be very surprised if i get it all painted but i will be happy if i get half of it done. Priority goes to the guardians and the fire dragons. So i think i will start on them first.

If i either get all that done or if i just get a bit bored painting purple i have bought the bits of my traitor guard (yes i know i haven't mentioned them in ages) so i will try and put them together, but as they are resin i need to give them a little attention to get them back into the correct shape. 

Now if you would all place your bets on how much i will get painted comment. Lets see if i can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this, I'm trying to make headway with my Eldar backlog too.

    ReplyDelete