Tuesday 29 July 2014

Painting Challange July 14: Update


It’s getting close to the end of the month so I thought I would show you all where about I am up to with the painting. My aims for this month was 10 vets, a chimera and start a heavy weapons team so click and I will show you how I have got on.



First of all the Veterans which I really wanted to get done first as they will be used quite often for my guard. I am quite happy with how they turned out, as I was painting them they really didn’t look any good till the very end so I was a little worried by them. I don’t know why but my favourite model is the grenade throwing veteran, something about him just makes me like him.


Next the chimera, which in all honesty I’m not surprised it’s in this state. I don’t really have a plan for it BUT I have bought a new colour paint to hopefully make it look better than the other one, we shall see. Maybe I can get it done in a day or two, only time will tell.


Last it’s the lascannon teams, and they are built, under coated and have the very first splash of paint on them, so I will count that as a win so far.


As a little aside here are some reinforcements that came in the post not so long ago, my psykers. I can’t wait to get them painted (and some daemons) so I can summon some demonic allies in the middle of a game. While I would never do it with the Eldar it makes sense that heretic guard would summon them... mwahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment