This week I finished off the other soulgrinder and my plan was to finish off the medusa and its crew. Unfortunately plans don't always come together. But at least something got done.
The second soul grinder was painted in a very different way to the first, instead of the redish skin this one is painted in rotten flesh then washed a few times. It gives a very different look but I think it looks good enough.
I was planning on getting the Medusa painted this week but the base coat that I use ran out and I did order some more from my local shop, but the order never came in so I have to wait another week. At least I still have time to finish it off next week.
They aren't finished yet but I have done just over half of the painting on the crew so I should hopefully get them finished off soon.
I had a little time as well this week to start on objective markers for my force, I need to make a few more yet but its a start.
Anway back to painting.
I quite like the look of the rotten flesh! Looks really good on the grinder.ReplyDelete