Friday 13 April 2012

Eldar Vypers W.I.P


Currently I am painting up a pair of eldar vypers for my army, just though I would share my progress so far with you.
 

While my painting skills are not great I feel these models are at a reasonable gaming standard. My only slight issue with them is that I am trying to high light them with warlock purple and it’s just not coming through very well. If any one has some good tutorials for painting purple feel free to put them in the comments section, it would be greatly appreciated.





In other news I might start playing battlefleet gothic in the future, any (rather noobish) reports I make will get stuck on here as well. I'm toying with the ideas of either going for an eldar fleet (painted in my colour scheme) or an ork fleet painted in an evil sunz colour scheme. I'm not 100% sure yet. Regardless keep watching for more battle reports and such in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment